I don’t know what or who designed the north and south entrances to Hy Vee and Fleet Farm, but they need to drive them. First of all, some signage is needed before you open them up to traffic. I drive Edgewood Road every day and this stretch has become the most dangerous part I have ever seen. There will be numerous accidents there. This type of intersection is going to be a plowing nightmare if we get large snowfalls. I have already seen people going the wrong way on both left turns, especially the northbound left turn into Fleet Farm.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Spencer Lee earns first-period tech fall, Iowa wrestling takes care of Nebraska
- Photos: Iowa wrestling defeats Nebraska
- Lisa Bluder: Wisconsin 'is ticked' and 'really tired of this' as Iowa seeks 21st straight win in series
- Hawkeyes men’s basketball team and its fans: It looks like love
- Kyle Green describes AJ Green’s game: ‘Confidence is a big part of it’
- Iowa State men’s basketball has to match Texas Tech’s toughness