I don’t know what or who designed the north and south entrances to Hy Vee and Fleet Farm, but they need to drive them. First of all, some signage is needed before you open them up to traffic. I drive Edgewood Road every day and this stretch has become the most dangerous part I have ever seen. There will be numerous accidents there. This type of intersection is going to be a plowing nightmare if we get large snowfalls. I have already seen people going the wrong way on both left turns, especially the northbound left turn into Fleet Farm.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa’s coronavirus cases on the rise again
- Iowa City Liberty shakes off rust, hands Dubuque Hempstead 1st loss to split baseball doubleheader
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy baseball shows potential in salvaging split with Linn-Mar
- Report: COVID-19 ends North Tama’s softball season
- Iowa Catholic bishops ask Trump to stop execution of killer of five
- Joni Ernst launches first TV ad as another poll shows tight Iowa Senate race