I don’t know what or who designed the north and south entrances to Hy Vee and Fleet Farm, but they need to drive them. First of all, some signage is needed before you open them up to traffic. I drive Edgewood Road every day and this stretch has become the most dangerous part I have ever seen. There will be numerous accidents there. This type of intersection is going to be a plowing nightmare if we get large snowfalls. I have already seen people going the wrong way on both left turns, especially the northbound left turn into Fleet Farm.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lisbon's Cael Happel downs nation's No. 2-ranked wrestler for title at Independence
- Iowa ships out to San Diego for Holiday Bowl vs. USC
- Aaron Cashman will get chance to fill in for Spencer Lee when Iowa wrestles Princeton
- Calvin Harris of Western Dubuque is the 2019 Gazette area football player of the year
- Iowa, Iowa State face college football royalty this bowl season
- Iowa's A.J. Epenesa and Tristan Wirfs ask for NFL draft grades and thus begins the process