I don’t know what or who designed the north and south entrances to Hy Vee and Fleet Farm, but they need to drive them. First of all, some signage is needed before you open them up to traffic. I drive Edgewood Road every day and this stretch has become the most dangerous part I have ever seen. There will be numerous accidents there. This type of intersection is going to be a plowing nightmare if we get large snowfalls. I have already seen people going the wrong way on both left turns, especially the northbound left turn into Fleet Farm.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Brandon Horman, former Cedar Rapids Jefferson boys’ basketball coach, taking over at Lisbon
- As Maggie McQuillen fights, support comes from Anamosa and beyond
- Iowa Board of Medicine urges governor to require shelter in place
- Iowa universities deal with pros and pitfalls of online learning brought on by COVID-19
- Cordell Pemsl transferring out of Iowa men’s basketball program
- 12 years in prison for Cedar Rapids man who sold meth