Most vehicles do not need to be warmed up for more than 30 seconds. Yes, you may want or even need a warmer interior; however, longer warmups are not necessary to prevent damage to vehicles. Running vehicles waste fuel and cause pollution. This has negative effects on all of us.
Bruce R. Bachmann
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Former Iowa football players flock to Dallas to fete Hayden Fry
- Drake Relays 2019: Official list of Iowa high school qualifiers
- Time Machine: What happened to Iowa’s 100th county?
- At Cedar Rapids church, a journey to togetherness
- 'I'm going to help some kids' Cedar Rapids school resource officers look to be positive influence
- 2020 Democrats strive to be leader of the pack