Most vehicles do not need to be warmed up for more than 30 seconds. Yes, you may want or even need a warmer interior; however, longer warmups are not necessary to prevent damage to vehicles. Running vehicles waste fuel and cause pollution. This has negative effects on all of us.
Bruce R. Bachmann
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- The letter Tristan Wirfs wrote that led to a state wrestling championship
- Vinton hospital data breach may have exposed patient information
- University of Iowa doctors-in-training don white coats ‘of compassion’ Nearly 4,000 students sought admission. Only 152 got in
- Teen arrested after shots fired into minivan in Cedar Rapids
- Petroleum spill on Ralston Creek in Iowa City likely from former industrial site
- IHSSN announces new broadcast plans for Iowa high school boys' state tournaments