The University of Iowa Police are looking for more information after a mural on campus was vandalized with Nazi graffit on two different occassions within four days of one another.
According to a UI media release, on March 14 and March 18, UI staff reported discovering Nazi graffiti on the campus unity mural, located inside the pedestrian tunnel near the old Art Building on the campus’ west side. UI Police officers were notified and they responded to document the incident.
UI police are asking anyone with information relating to these incidents, to please contact the UI Police Department at (319) 335-5022.
MORE Education ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Ricky Stanzi's knee almost went the wrong way, but no pop and all was well
- Judge sentences Tama man to probation for sexually abusing 8-year-old girl
- Don Bosco upends No. 5 Alburnett in 1A substate baseball final
- Newton's 7th-inning home run sinks Xavier in state softball quarterfinals