Police investigated an early shots-fired incident Sunday at a strip club in southwest Cedar Rapids.
According to a news release from the Cedar Rapids Police Department, officers were dispatched shortly before 4 a.m. Sunday for a report of shots fired at The Lumberyard, 5910 Fourth St. SW. Police found shell casings and damage to the building.
No arrests have been made in connection with the incident.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa House panels advance gun, abortion constitutional amendments
- Iowa women’s basketball game at Maryland postponed because of inauguration
- Audrey Koch’s big 3rd quarter helps send Iowa City West past Prairie
- Trump wishes luck to new administration
- Western Dubuque boys' basketball has doubled win totals from previous 2 seasons
- Coralville honors lives lost to COVID-19