Police investigated an early shots-fired incident Sunday at a strip club in southwest Cedar Rapids.
According to a news release from the Cedar Rapids Police Department, officers were dispatched shortly before 4 a.m. Sunday for a report of shots fired at The Lumberyard, 5910 Fourth St. SW. Police found shell casings and damage to the building.
No arrests have been made in connection with the incident.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City schools’ request to begin virtually denied by Department of Education
- Masks will be required in Johnson County, with fines issued for violators
- Dallas Hobbs, Cedar Rapids Washington grad, at the forefront of Pac-12 football player movement
- Iowa announces plans for some fans to attend football games this season
- Linn County sees highest single-day increase in coronavirus cases
- FCS college football season inching closer toward postponement to spring