CEDAR RAPIDS — Emergency responders are at the scene of a rollover crash involving an extrication near the intersection of westbound Highway 30 and Interstate 380.
The Cedar Rapids Police Department tweeted several photos of the crash site on Friday, Sept. 22.
Authorities are urging motorists to seek alternative routes.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Man charged in stabbing death of Mollie Tibbetts to be arraigned Wednesday
- Report: Ethanol maker shuts down 2 Iowa plants
- University of Iowa fires lecturer warned of harassment
- College football's cut blocking rule and Iowa's stance explained
- Younkers relaunches online, and some brick-and-mortar stores may reopen
- Iowa football: 5 things to know about No. 16 Wisconsin