The Linn County Sheriff’s Office responded to a structure fire in Alburnett at around 8 a.m. Sunday.
According to a news release, a small shed and utility pole, at 3846 N. Marion Road in Alburnett, caught on fire after a recreational fire rekindled from the night before. The property owned by Blackford Farms had no tenants at the time of the fire.
The incident remains under investigation by the Linn County Sheriff’s Office.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Iowa high school football 2018: Area district predictions
- Ames could be nation’s economic harbinger
- Iowa quarterbacks: Is Nate Stanley a first-round NFL draft pick?
- Prep volleyball 2018: Area players to watch
- Iowa City man shoots himself, ultimately arrested for felony gun possession
- ‘Rickmobile’ from Adult Swim’s “Rick and Morty” to roll into C.R.