CEDAR RAPIDS — An Operation Quickfind has been issued for a missing teen.
Cedar Rapids police say Arianna Naykia Jasper, 16, was last seen in Des Moines at 9 a.m. Friday. She is described as black, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing 150 pounds. She has a hoop nose ring on the right side of her nose. According to the report, Arianna is bipolar and is off her medication, and she can reportedly be aggressive and suicidal. She may be wearing a red coat with a black lining.
Anyone with information on Arianna’s whereabouts is asked to contact Cedar Rapids police at 285-5491.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- The greatest comeback in Iowa football history
- The Swarm at Kinnick no Iowa fan will ever forget
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy shakes up coaching duties with playoff hunt in mind
- Missing Mollie Tibbetts ‘on the hearts of every American,’ Pence says