A motorcyclist was seriously injured Saturday in a collision with a car in northwest Cedar Rapids.
According to a news release from the Cedar Rapids Police Department, at about 4:30 p.m., a car and motorcycle collided at F Avenue and First Street NW. The motorcyclist was transported to a hospital with serious injuries.
No additional details were released.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 2019 all-conference softball teams
- Big Ten kinda media days and, why not, the official prediction
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy makes it worth the wait in regional softball final
- The game-changing spark Iowa's solar industry needs could be in Louisa County
- Confirmed: Trump asked Iowa GOP to ‘disavow’ 2016 caucus
- Cedar Rapids man accused of forging $1,200 check and taking 2 vehicles