A motorcyclist was seriously injured Saturday in a collision with a car in northwest Cedar Rapids.
According to a news release from the Cedar Rapids Police Department, at about 4:30 p.m., a car and motorcycle collided at F Avenue and First Street NW. The motorcyclist was transported to a hospital with serious injuries.
No additional details were released.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids woman accused of setting up motel meeting with man for robbery scheme
- ‘Bachelor’ Chris Soules’ sentencing delayed
- 3 sought in weekend shooting that killed 2 teens
- Bond Shymansky’s contract outlines consequences of NCAA violations
- In surge to the top, Cedar Rapids gamer goes Down Under
- Kentucky U.S. Sen. McConnell introduces bill making the legal smoking age 21