A motorcyclist was seriously injured Saturday in a collision with a car in northwest Cedar Rapids.
According to a news release from the Cedar Rapids Police Department, at about 4:30 p.m., a car and motorcycle collided at F Avenue and First Street NW. The motorcyclist was transported to a hospital with serious injuries.
No additional details were released.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Gary Barta: Iowa volleyball coach Bond Shymansky's NCAA violations are 'significant'
- New baseball coach at Cedar Rapids Prairie but same success expected
- Long trade war raises doubts among farmers
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson makes clutch plays aganist Linn-Mar in Metro tournament opener
- Iowa places volleyball coach Bond Shymansky on administrative leave
- Pig virus jumbles pork-trade routes