A motorcyclist was seriously injured Saturday in a collision with a car in northwest Cedar Rapids.
According to a news release from the Cedar Rapids Police Department, at about 4:30 p.m., a car and motorcycle collided at F Avenue and First Street NW. The motorcyclist was transported to a hospital with serious injuries.
No additional details were released.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa 2A state wrestling results: Williamsburg's Jalen Schropp turns third-period deficit into pin
- Here are the 2020 Iowa high school state wrestling championship matchups
- Iowa 1A state wrestling results: Friends Brandon Paez, Damon Huston will meet again in finals
- Photos: Semifinals, Class 2A and 1A, Iowa high school state championships
- Springville girls’ basketball on cusp of another state bid after regional rout
- Elkader Central seals spot in girls' basketball regional finals at the free-throw line