CEDAR RAPIDS — Officials said the man found dead Sunday in Cedar Rapids died of natural causes.
Cedar Rapids public safety spokesman Greg Buelow said Joseph F. Botello, 77, was found dead outside of 505 33rd Ave. SW at 2:38 p.m. Sunday. An autopsy showed Botello died of natural causes.
l Comments: (319) 398-8238; email@example.com
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Photos: Tornado rips through downtown Marshalltown
- Tornadoes cause injuries, severe damage in central Iowa
- Medicaid dental benefits cap delayed
- Man identified who was found in Iowa River
- When Kinnick throws the boos on its own
- Cedar Rapids Teacher: ‘misunderstanding’ over use of black baby doll should not have resulted in firing