The Iowa Department of Corrections is seeking the public’s help in looking for a convicted robber who failed to report back to a work release facility in Cedar Rapids.
Adam Paul Stoddard, 38, didn’t report back to the Gerald R. Hinzman Residential Center as required last night, according to the Iowa Department of Corrections. He is described as a white male, 5 foot 11 inches and weighing 191 pounds. He was admitted to the Hinzman Center on June 13.
Stoddard was convicted of second-degree robbery in Johnson County.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Three teens face robbery charges in Cedar Rapids armed attack
- Iowa high school state softball 2019: Brackets and schedule
- Lisbon outlasts Belle Plaine in 13 innings to return to state softball
- West Liberty gets first trip to state softball, a fire-truck tour of the town
- Iowa high school softball regional finals: Monday's 1A, 2A, 3A scores and coverage
- North Linn captures first state softball berth