The Iowa Department of Corrections is seeking the public’s help in looking for a convicted robber who failed to report back to a work release facility in Cedar Rapids.
Adam Paul Stoddard, 38, didn’t report back to the Gerald R. Hinzman Residential Center as required last night, according to the Iowa Department of Corrections. He is described as a white male, 5 foot 11 inches and weighing 191 pounds. He was admitted to the Hinzman Center on June 13.
Stoddard was convicted of second-degree robbery in Johnson County.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Moss reroots houseplants business to new location in Czech Village
- Iowa high school football rankings: Monona, Jackson Junction are Week 8 hot spots
- Ret. Admiral Michael Franken running as pragmatic progressive for U.S. Senate
- Horizons shifts mental health services to Covenant Family Solutions Cedar Rapids nonprofit found it hard to retain therapists, deal with insurance
- Iowa revenue panel projects slow growth, no recession
- Meet the professor behind Cornell’s new creative writing MFA