The Iowa Department of Corrections is seeking the public’s help in looking for a convicted robber who failed to report back to a work release facility in Cedar Rapids.
Adam Paul Stoddard, 38, didn’t report back to the Gerald R. Hinzman Residential Center as required last night, according to the Iowa Department of Corrections. He is described as a white male, 5 foot 11 inches and weighing 191 pounds. He was admitted to the Hinzman Center on June 13.
Stoddard was convicted of second-degree robbery in Johnson County.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- The game-changing spark Iowa's solar industry needs could be in Louisa County
- Independence rallies past Iowa City Liberty for second-straight state softball berth
- Iowa high school state softball 2019: Updated brackets and schedule
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy makes it worth the wait in regional softball final
- Iowa City High books state softball return with pair of homers in regional final
- Police: Iowa City woman took $650,000 intended for father after mother’s death