As the Cedar River reaches its peak and begins falling, the National Weather Service will be updating the forecasted levels.
You can monitor in real time where the Cedar River in Cedar Rapids and all other rivers and cities in Iowa are currently measured, and see how the forecasts adjust over time.
Click on any dot on the map to see the line chart of the projected levels for that location.
MORE 2018 FLOOD ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Healthy scratch in season opener, Trey Johannes comes up huge in CPU's substate semifinal win
- Marion boys’ basketball turns up pressure to advance to substate finals
- Retiring Johnson County Sheriff Lonny Pulkrabek running for Iowa House
- Iowa women's basketball tops Minnesota on Senior Night, 90-82
- Photos: Iowa women’s basketball vs. Minnesota
- Zach Faremouth makes an impact for Cedar Rapids RoughRiders after trade