The City of Cedar Rapids has reopened Ellis Boulevard between Ellis Lane and 18th Street NW.
The observed depth of the Cedar River at Cedar Rapids at 9 a.m. was 15.6 feet, now classified as moderate flooding, which ranges from 14 to 16 feet.
Here are the current road closures and openings.
Current Road Closures
• Otis Rd
• Ellis Rd west of Edgewood Rd
• A St SW
• Bowling St between A and C St SW
• Old River Rd
• 1st St NW between O Ave and Penn Ave NW
• Ellis Blvd Between Ellis Ln and 18th St NW
• 1st St NW between E Ave and O Ave NW
• Intersection of C Street SW and Bowling Street SW
• Ely Road at Old River Road
• Edgewood Rd NW between Glass Rd and River Bluff Drive
• Bowling St SW from 33rd Ave to 41st Ave
• Hawkeye Downs Rd from 6th St to J St SW
• J St SW