CEDAR RAPIDS — Effective Monday, northbound traffic on Eighth Street NE will be reduced to one lane between First Avenue E and the Interstate 380 northbound on-ramp, and westbound traffic on A Avenue NE will be reduced to one lane between Eighth and 10th streets.
Changes are being made to accommodate utility work.
Work is expected to take four days, weather permitting. Traffic may experience delays and should seek alternative routes, according to a city news release.
MORE Most Popular ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Linn-Mar takes down No. 1 Iowa City West
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 14 area scores, stats and more
- Mick McCurry’s 3-point play with 3 seconds left lifts Washington over Kennedy in overtime
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Akacia Brown’s work on the boards sends Xavier to its first loss
- Joe Ahmann's $120 million plan at Highway 100