A Belle Plaine man was killed early Thursday morning in a single-vehicle crash in Iowa County near Koszta.
At around 5 a.m., 21-year-old Dylan Storm Weaver was driving a 1991 Jeep Cherokee eastbound on 212th Boulevard near FF Avenue when he lost control of the vehicle and it went into the south ditch, according to the Iowa State Patrol.
The crash remains under investigation.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Jack Nunge inspires Iowa men's basketball in 99-58 win over Western Illinois
- Iowa reports 70 coronavirus deaths in one day
- Lisbon’s Cole Clark sets sights on state wrestling title
- Cedar Rapids schools returning to in-person classes Monday
- Photos: Iowa men’s basketball vs. Western Illinois
- Gov. Kim Reynolds: ‘Light at end of tunnel’ with coronavirus vaccine’s pending arrival in Iowa