Travel through downtown Cedar Rapids will be slightly more complicated for much of this week.
Third Avenue SE from Eighth Street until 10th street will be closed, effective Wednesday, August 1. The closure is expected to last approximately three days.
The cause is a need to work on water service repair.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa quarterbacks: Is Nate Stanley a first-round NFL draft pick?
- When Michigan got Iowa'd
- Iowa City Liberty’s first varsity football team wants to rally around community
- ‘Rickmobile’ from Adult Swim’s “Rick and Morty” to roll into C.R.
- A win that was sneaky huge for Kirk Ferentz
- Davenport superintendent Art Tate reprimanded