The Cedar Rapids Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a man who is a suspect in a string of thefts using stolen credit cards in Cedar Rapids.
Police say that the man has used the cards in several businesses throughout Cedar Rapids. The suspect is pictured in the attached surveillance photographs attached to this post. The photo of the suspect’s vehicle is also included.
Cedar Rapids police are urging anyone who can identify the individual in the surveillance photographs to call the police at (319) 286-5756 or Linn County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-CS-CRIME (272-7463) or text CRIMES (274637) and in the message/subject, type 5227 and your tip. Once the tipsters connect via text, they can continue to trade information with an investigator and text STOP to opt out at any time. Police ask that those with information reference case #2019-18534.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- More guidelines released for Iowa high school baseball and softball
- The prepaid stimulus debit card in your mailbox is legit — not a scam
- University of Iowa office says woman’s Hawkeye masks on Etsy infringe trademark
- Recyclers urge Iowa DNR to reject bottle bill changes sought by grocers
- Vote for the best former Iowa high school mascot: Northeast, East Central, Southeast district finals
- Two vie for GOP nomination in Iowa House 95 primary race