A second news conference is scheduled for today at 2:30 p.m. at the Cedar Rapids City Hall Council Chambers.
The conference will provide updates to flood protection efforts, as well as up to date information on road closures, and the projected Cedar River levels.
The Gazette will provide full coverage of this conference, including a livestream available here.
MORE 2018 FLOOD ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Wieskamp banks, Hawkeyes get another unlikely cash
- Iowa state wrestling championships 2019: Live updates, stream, schedule, results
- Perseverance powers Linn-Mar’s Jacob Wempen to state wrestling title
- 3A No. 9 Waukon girls’ basketball earns state tournament bid with second-half blitz of No. 13 Davenport Assumption
- Blake Pietila shines in net as C.R. RoughRiders knock off Waterloo, 2-1
- Avoid delinquent loans with better planning