A Cedar Rapids man faces a charge of sexual abuse after a 15-year-old girl accused him touching her inappropriately over a period of six years. According to the criminal complaint, Marcel S. Compton, 52, is charged with second-degree sexual abuse, a Class B felony punishable by up to 25 years in prison.
The girl reported that the abuse occurred at a relative’s residence in Cedar Rapids, according to the complaint, and alleges Compton touched her genitals while she was between the ages of 5 and 11 years old.
l Comments: 319-398-8238; firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa state wrestling 2019: Friday's live updates, stream, schedule, results
- Iowa state wrestling 2019: Thursday's area results, complete coverage
- Ferentz civil trial ends
- North Linn, Dyersville Beckman win to set up delicious 2A district basketball final
- Two more Cedar Rapids schools will be magnets this fall
- Iowa state wrestling 2019: Thursday’s Class 2A stars, team scores