A Cedar Rapids man faces a charge of sexual abuse after a 15-year-old girl accused him touching her inappropriately over a period of six years. According to the criminal complaint, Marcel S. Compton, 52, is charged with second-degree sexual abuse, a Class B felony punishable by up to 25 years in prison.
The girl reported that the abuse occurred at a relative’s residence in Cedar Rapids, according to the complaint, and alleges Compton touched her genitals while she was between the ages of 5 and 11 years old.
l Comments: 319-398-8238; firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Play Action: No. 16 Wisconsin Badgers at Iowa Hawkeyes
- How America is picking Wisconsin-Iowa
- Both rivals for congress wary of poll with big lead for Finkenauer
- Truck-into-home crash wasn’t first for Iowa semi driver, records show
- The mind and the games for Matt Nelson
- Person of interest in Duchess Cleaners fire faces arson charges in other cases