Cedar Rapids city officials are holding a news conference at the City Hall Council Chambers to provide details regarding flood protection plans ahead of the expected crest of the Cedar River.
Cedar Rapids Mayor Brad Hart and Public Works Director Jen Winters will speak.
MORE 2018 FLOOD ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Play Action: No. 16 Wisconsin Badgers at Iowa Hawkeyes
- How America is picking Wisconsin-Iowa
- The mind and the games for Matt Nelson
- Truck-into-home crash wasn’t first for Iowa semi driver, records show
- Both rivals for congress wary of poll with big lead for Finkenauer
- Person of interest in Duchess Cleaners fire faces arson charges in other cases