Around 3,035 Alliant Energy customers in Cedar Rapids are still being affected by a power outage, according to the company website.
Alliant Energy crews are currently working to fix the issues and most of the outages are expected to be fixed by 9 a.m., according to the Alliant Energy outage map.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Illinois schooled by old-school Luka Garza and Iowa
- Research: Large number of CAFOs in Western Iowa increases nitrate in streams
- Iowa women’s basketball makes it a Sunday sweep of Illinois
- Hawkeyes win a 3-for-all vs. Illinois, 95-71
- Transparency on the rocks in Iowa Senate?
- Iowa City designer’s Humanize My Hoodie campaign spreads important message on Martin Luther King Jr. Day