The Explore Oceans YouTube channel has set up a live camera feed from the “Frying Pan” lighthouse off the coast of North Carolina, where hurricane Florence will soon make an appearance.
High wind speeds have already begun to affect the area and a flag being blown violently by the wind can be seen in the video.
According to the National Weather Service, hurricane Florence currently has a maximum sustained wind speed of 105 miles per hour.
MORE Nation & World ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa State football vs. Akron: Predictions, How to watch
- Iowa high school football roundup: Week 5 area scores, stats and more
- Central City proves it, knocks off 9th-ranked Turkey Valley, 56-42
- Iowa City man accused of repeatedly sexually abusing young girl
- Iowa football vs. No. 16 Wisconsin: Predictions, How to watch
- Iowa schools not choosing to arm teachers