CEDAR RAPIDS — The location of Saturday’s Cedar Rapids Walk to Defeat ALS has been changed in anticipation of bad weather.
Rather than at Kingston Stadium, the walk will be at the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders Hockey Club, 1100 Rockford Rd. SW.
Registration will begin at 9:30 a.m., and the walk will start at 11 a.m.
MORE News ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Tyler Cook waived by Denver Nuggets
- Zion Griffin ready for a statement season with Iowa State men's basketball
- Man who robbed Iowa City pizza delivery driver arrested
- Jarrod Uthoff signs with Memphis Grizzlies
- Iowa Hawkeyes know they just need to get a ‘W’
- $222,000 grant to help Cedar Rapids police expand mental health liaison program