CEDAR RAPIDS — The location of Saturday’s Cedar Rapids Walk to Defeat ALS has been changed in anticipation of bad weather.
Rather than at Kingston Stadium, the walk will be at the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders Hockey Club, 1100 Rockford Rd. SW.
Registration will begin at 9:30 a.m., and the walk will start at 11 a.m.
MORE News ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Two injured by gunfire in northeast Cedar Rapids
- West Branch DE Jeff Bowie commits to Iowa football
- Lisbon's Marshall Hauck claims battle of No. 1-ranked wrestlers at Bob Lueders Invitational
- Lisbon’s Jannell Avila wins a girls’ state wrestling title, with state champion brother in her corner
- UNI wrestling knocks off Oklahoma State
- Riley Wright's career-high 28 lifts Marion girls' basketball past Kennedy