CEDAR RAPIDS — The location of Saturday’s Cedar Rapids Walk to Defeat ALS has been changed in anticipation of bad weather.
Rather than at Kingston Stadium, the walk will be at the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders Hockey Club, 1100 Rockford Rd. SW.
Registration will begin at 9:30 a.m., and the walk will start at 11 a.m.
MORE News ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lisbon's Cael Happel downs nation's No. 2-ranked wrestler for title at Independence
- Photos: Cliff Keen Independence Invitational, high school wrestling
- Cedar Rapids RoughRiders give up 3 goals in 54 seconds to lose heartbreaker to Chicago
- Feel-good, if not unexpected, win for Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ hoops team over North Scott
- UNI 13, South Dakota State 10: Panthers get revenge in second round of FCS Playoffs
- Pantsless man who forced his way into Cedar Rapids woman's apartment sentenced to 10 years