Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds provides an update on the coronavirus in Iowa at 11 a.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page, along with live coverage from a Gazette reporter in the chat field on this page.
The updates are scheduled twice weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays after previously being held every weekday, starting in June.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion 8th-grader Myles Davis already making an impact as starting shortstop
- Buoyed by Iowa’s primary turnout, auditors push absentee ballot requests
- Cedar Rapids protesters plan Black Freedom Rally Friday afternoon
- What happens if you set off fireworks illegally in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City (plus a lesson in fire safety)
- What has Carson King been up to during the pandemic? Planning more fundraisers
- Shot fired during residential robbery in Iowa City