Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds provides an update on the coronavirus in Iowa at 11 a.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
The governor announced May 29 that the coronavirus updates will be held twice weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays after previously holding them every weekday.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Big Ten cuts non-conference football games for 2020
- Kal Goodchild is back coaching, back at Benton Community
- University of Iowa to spend $1 million cleaning up protest graffiti, archiving it along the way
- Empower Rural Iowa panel to switch focus to EMS services
- Chew on This: New restaurant, Table, opens in North Liberty; Marion pub crawl goes virtual
- Iowa City man arrested after racially charged attack