10:30 a.m. Iowa sees 10 more deaths from coronavirus
The Iowa Department of Public Health reported an additional 279 positive cases for COVID-19 Saturday morning. That brings the state total to 14,328.
Ten more deaths also were reported, for a total of 346 so far in Iowa since March 8. An additional outbreak was reported at a long-term care facility, for a total of 36 facilities.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa State athletics department announces positive coronavirus test result
- Iowa State University eyes $14 million to replace coal boilers with natural gas
- Iowa’s Kirk Ferentz listened to his players, spoke truth and now there will be much more listening and talking
- Everyone’s excited for prep baseball/softball seasons, but some, especially older coaches, also wary of potential risks
- Windows broken, 1 arrested as Iowa City protest gets violent
- Farley’s 300 Raceway welcomes back racing and fans Wednesday night