10:30 a.m. Iowa sees 10 more deaths from coronavirus
The Iowa Department of Public Health reported an additional 279 positive cases for COVID-19 Saturday morning. That brings the state total to 14,328.
Ten more deaths also were reported, for a total of 346 so far in Iowa since March 8. An additional outbreak was reported at a long-term care facility, for a total of 36 facilities.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa wrestling opens season in dominating fashion against Nebraska
- Solon boys’ basketball overcomes Mount Vernon in overtime, 74-70
- Vinton-Shellsburg tops CPU in girls’ basketball for the first time in 10 years
- Photos: Iowa Hawkeyes wrestling vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Iowa judge tosses nine felony charges against Black Lives Matter leader
- UNI women’s basketball can’t keep up with No. 25 Missouri State in series opener