The first of two this week and many to come after.
MORE Government ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Reluctant Iowa City Council lifts gun ban to comply with new law
- Muscatine County attorney says Iowa mayor exceeded authority in issuing mask order
- Micro businesses set to open at West End Marion on Friday
- Track Guy Carnival: Kennedy’s Drew Bartels shines in long jump, 400-meter hurdles
- Iowa high school softball: It’s time for crossing fingers, holding breath — and social distancing
- Complaint: Cedar Rapids man accused in Monday morning stabbing planned to kill his wife