Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is providing an update on coronavirus in Iowa at 2:30 p.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
699 people have positively tested for the COVID-19 coronavirus as of Friday, but no new deaths were reported Friday.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Solon boys’ basketball bounces back with win over Clear Creek Amana
- Size advantage helps CCA shine in girls' basketball season opener
- Almost $9 million available for homeless shelters and Iowans ‘at imminent risk’ of eviction
- Iowa City West's Marcus Morgan decides to play baseball at Iowa
- Photos: Clear Creek Amana vs. Solon, Iowa high school girls' basketball
- University of Iowa on ‘aggressive timeline’ for new president by April 30