Iowa Public Television hosted a 90-minute Iowa Press debate Wednesday night for the Iowa Democratic Gubernatorial Primary.
The candidates are: Nate Boulton of Des Moines, Cathy Glasson of Coralville, Fred Hubbell of Des Moines, Andy McGuire of Des Moines, John Norris of Des Moines and Ross Wilburn of Ames. The winner of the June 5 primary will face Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds in November’s general election.
The debate was be moderated by David Yepsen, the host of “Iowa Press.” Panelists were James Q. Lynch, political reporter for The Gazette, and Kay Henderson, news director for Radio Iowa.
MORE 2018 ELECTION: GOVERNOR ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts’ father heading back home to California
- Iowa high school football 2018: Area district predictions
- Ames could be nation’s economic harbinger
- Five more arrested in connection with Cedar Valley Townhomes brawl, bringing total to nine
- Iowa quarterbacks: Is Nate Stanley a first-round NFL draft pick?
- Prep volleyball 2018: Area players to watch