Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is providing an update on coronavirus in Iowa at 2:30 p.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
Earlier today, the governor’s office announced 21 additional coronavirus cases for a total of 145 positive cases in the state. There have been a total of 2,578 negative tests to date.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County switches its namesake from slave owner to Black scholar
- University of Iowa expects football resurrection will pare down deficit, but cut sports to remain eliminated
- Matt McDonough joins Cornell College wrestling staff
- A pandemic surge in food delivery has made ghost kitchens and virtual eateries one of the only growth areas in the restaurant industry
- Chuck Grassley honors Ruth Bader Ginsburg, rejects hypocrisy charges
- Officer indicted in Breonna Taylor case, but not for her death