This week On Iowa Politics talks US House Races, Legislation by Litigation, Digitally Speaking, and Snooks for President? On Iowa Politics is a weekly news and analysis podcast that aims to re-create the kinds of conversations that happen when you get political reporters from across Iowa together after the day’s deadlines have been met.
This week’s show is hosted by The Gazette’s James Lynch, joined by Thomas Nelson of the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courrier and features and Gazette Columnist Todd Dorman.
The show was produced by Stephen Colbert and music heard in the podcast is courtesy of Copperhead and Helforstout.
MORE Government ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Iowa’s Kirk Ferentz: ‘Change will begin with us’
- Iowa high school softball preseason rankings: North Linn is No. 1 in Class 2A
- Arson and a Molotov cocktail — police investigating two incidents of property damage
- ‘I had a blast’: High school baseball teams in Iowa embrace precautions in return to practice
- Motorcycle vs. semi wreck kills one on I-380, police say
- Another man in large-scale Cedar Rapids heroin ring sentenced to over 10 years