Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is providing an update on coronavirus in Iowa at 2:30 p.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
Earlier today, 15 additional coronavirus cases were announced by the governor’s office for a total of 105 positive cases. There have been a total of 2,043 negative tests to date and today’s total for the first time includes testing reported by other labs as well as the State Hygienic Lab.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- As Maggie McQuillen fights, support comes from Anamosa and beyond
- Cedar Rapids woman identified as one killed in accident east of Atkins Wednesday
- Watch: Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds’ coronavirus update for Friday, April 3
- Two more COVID-19 deaths reported in Linn County
- Photos: A shrine of hope for Maggie McQuillen
- Analysis: The better 4A Iowa high school football teams got the tougher schedules for 2020