The robotics competition takes place on a global scale, with teams competing at local levels with the goal of advancing to the world competition later this spring. Teams are tasked with building robots that perform specific tasks in order to gain points for their “alliance,” or partner team from another region.
MORE Education ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Oelwein stuns No. 1 Cascade in 2A district baseball final
- Federal cuts limit Iowa’s access to health insurance enrollment services
- Branstad urges farmers to ‘take the long view’ in U.S.-China trade dispute
- In Iowa: Race for governor opens a debate over closure
- Operation Quickfind: Justin Smith (Canceled, Smith has been found)
- 1993: Iowa rains that wouldn’t go away