Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds provides an update on the coronavirus in Iowa at 11 a.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
On Thursday, Iowa's count of coronavirus deaths reached its highest daily peak at 20, but Reynolds said there is no reason to reconsider her orders allowing more businesses to open. Many previously closed businesses are allowed to open starting today.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Illinois man identified as body found after Iowa police shootout
- Poll suggests tight U.S. Senate, presidential races in Iowa
- Where, when protests are in Iowa City, Cedar Rapids
- Going swimming at a state park beach? Iowa gets tougher on toxins
- Waterloo police charge 2 after attack on reporter
- Here are the issues that remain before Iowa Legislature after second funnel