Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is providing an update on coronavirus in Iowa at 11 a.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
The governor on Tuesday pointed to improving COVID-19 trend lines in hinting she may be looking at lifting more restrictions on businesses and cultural amenities that she ordered closed in March to slow the spread of the potentially deadly virus in Iowa.
MORE Live Video ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Illinois man identified as body found after Iowa police shootout
- Where, when protests are in Iowa City, Cedar Rapids
- Poll suggests tight U.S. Senate, presidential races in Iowa
- Going swimming at a state park beach? Iowa gets tougher on toxins
- Waterloo police charge 2 after attack on reporter
- Popping up the question: Cedar Rapids Kennedy assistant baseball coach proposed at Herkelman Field