Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds is providing an update on coronavirus in Iowa at 11 a.m. today.
She is speaking from the State Emergency Operations Center in Johnston. The news conference will be livestreamed and viewable on this page.
The governor on Tuesday pointed to improving COVID-19 trend lines in hinting she may be looking at lifting more restrictions on businesses and cultural amenities that she ordered closed in March to slow the spread of the potentially deadly virus in Iowa.
MORE Live Video ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa House panels advance gun, abortion constitutional amendments
- Iowa women’s basketball game at Maryland postponed because of inauguration
- Cedar Rapids man charged in U.S. Capitol riot released pending trial with special conditions, including GPS monitoring
- Audrey Koch’s big 3rd quarter helps send Iowa City West past Prairie
- Trump wishes luck to new administration
- Republican lawmakers reject proposed mask mandate at Iowa Capitol