Cedar Rapids City Manager Jeff Pomeranz joined The Gazette Executive Editor Zack Kucharski in a live chat Wednesday afternoon to answer questions about the city's current and long-term response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you missed the live chat, you can review the discussion below.
Send us your questions and stories: Ask your questions and share your experiences here.
For the latest news on the pandemic in Iowa, visit our coronavirus page.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City protest ends with tear gas and flash grenades to keep crowd off Interstate 80
- Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission gives thumbs down to gambling on esports
- Hundreds gather on May’s Island in Cedar Rapids, praying to heal nation’s racial divide
- Spray painted graffiti coats buildings and streets in downtown Iowa City following protests
- University of Iowa hospitals boasts 99.7% coronavirus survival rate, amid financial woes
- Live coverage: Protests in Iowa City, prayer gathering in Cedar Rapids