Browse a full gallery of the Tannenbaum Forest in Festhalle Barn in Amana.
The forest features a 17-foot German pyramid and a 40-foot live Christmas tree.
The forest is open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through Dec. 16 at the barn, 4707 220th Trail in the Amana Colonies.
MORE Community ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 4 fraternities out at University of Iowa
- Panera Bread, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers coming to downtown Iowa City
- Iowa vs. UNI men's basketball: The end is nigh
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Iowa strength coach Chris Doyle: Don’t sleep on sleep
- Judges pepper attorneys with questions about University of Iowa Children’s Hospital