The rodeo was in town from Friday, February 2, through Saturday, February 3. Thousands of Iowans and people from neighboring states visited the U.S. Cellular Center for the Cinch World’s Toughest Rodeo.
Events included bareback riding, saddle bronco riding, and bull riding, among a variety of other events for fans of all ages.
Browse the photo gallery above to see all of the festivities.
MORE Community ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City Council seat open after Kingsley Botchway II resigns
- Another comeback sends Cedar Rapids Washington to state baseball
- Solon shuts out Fairfield for 7th trip to state baseball
- Western Dubuque rolls past No. 3 Cedar Rapids Prairie, into state baseball tournament
- Prosecutor dismisses attempted murder charges in downtown Cedar Rapids shooting
- Indianola’s Sydney Sickels shuts down Jefferson in state softball semifinals