University of Iowa students, staff and faculty fill the Capitol building on Tuesday for the annual Hawkeye Caucus Day to showcase the university’s commitment to statewide service. More than 50 students shared their stories with lawmakers, with UI programs showcasing their work in flood protection, health care, wind energy, the arts, sciences and humanities. (James Q. Lynch/Gazette Des Moines Bureau)
MORE Community ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- More than 2,000 naloxone kits distributed in Iowa
- Police investigating Sunday night shooting that injured bystander
- University of Iowa president in top quarter of public higher education pay
- Siblings with University of Iowa ties may face deportation
- Iowa high school state softball: Monday's schedule, scores, live updates
- Dirty 'W': Jake Rudock, Iowa defense pull Hawkeyes out of the pit of ultimate darkness