Browse a gallery of photos from the World War II Remembered event at Seminole Valley Farm Museum in Cedar Rapids on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
The event held Saturday and Sunday will feature talks, demonstrations, and skirmishes.
Admission is free but donations are accepted to benefit the Eastern Iowa Honor Flights and the Seminole Valley Farm Museum.
MORE Community ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa state wrestling 2019: Friday's area results, photos, complete coverage
- ISU shifts plane and pilots to athletics
- Iowa state wrestling 2019: Friday's Class 2A stars, team scores
- Report: University of Iowa student died of hypothermia, had THC in system
- Iowa state wrestling 2019: Friday's Class 1A stars, team scores
- Iowa 2A state wrestling: Washington’s Tristin Westphal aims to match mom’s work ethic