Browse a gallery of photos from the World War II Remembered event at Seminole Valley Farm Museum in Cedar Rapids on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
The event held Saturday and Sunday will feature talks, demonstrations, and skirmishes.
Admission is free but donations are accepted to benefit the Eastern Iowa Honor Flights and the Seminole Valley Farm Museum.
MORE Community ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion man cited for animal abuse after severely injuring rescue dog
- Killing on the course: Death of acclaimed ISU golfer ‘senseless’
- Cedar Rapids to Iowa City bus route begins Oct. 1
- Judge revokes probation for man with 67 no-contact violations
- Cedar River threatening to flood again
- This is the Big Ten West championship game