Due to street construction, the water in Greene Square will be shut off from Monday, July 9 through Wednesday, July 11.
This will effect access to drinking fountains and the splash pad. Water is expected to be turned back on by Thursday morning.
MORE Community ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Can Iowa manufacturers attract more women employees?
- Creating a better route to truck parking in Iowa
- Iowa City High’s Zach Jones flashes skills at Iowa Shrine Bowl before walking on at Iowa State
- Final area softball Super Ten
- Sean Boardman propels North Linn into state baseball semifinals
- Open office plans are as bad as you thought