Due to street construction, the water in Greene Square will be shut off from Monday, July 9 through Wednesday, July 11.
This will effect access to drinking fountains and the splash pad. Water is expected to be turned back on by Thursday morning.
MORE Community ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- She swiped her co-worker’s Coke can. Police say it cracked a 28-year-old murder case.
- Cedar Rapids woman sentenced to 7 years for stealing from elderly mother of deceased boyfriend
- Behind Tyler Andrews, Cedar Rapids Kennedy boys' basketball upends 3A No. 10 Xavier
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 18 area scores, stats and more
- Living up to expectations: Iowa basketball tames Catamounts, 78-60
- Cedar Rapids projects put affordable housing center stage