Geonetric kicked off its seventh-annual Operation Overnight on Thursday morning in which the Cedar Rapids-based company works with three selected not-for-profits to design their websites and provide digital marketing services. The event is set to end at noon Friday.
Photos: Operation Overnight helps not-for-profits
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Linn-Mar takes down No. 1 Iowa City West
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 14 area scores, stats and more
- Mick McCurry’s 3-point play with 3 seconds left lifts Washington over Kennedy in overtime
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Akacia Brown’s work on the boards sends Xavier to its first loss
- Joe Ahmann's $120 million plan at Highway 100