Readers of all ages found themselves at the annual One Book Two Book festival this weekend in Iowa City.
The celebration of children’s literature began on Friday with a young author’s dinner and lasted through the weekend and on to the Write Out Loud celebration on Sunday at UI Macbride Auditorium.
Festival attendees were treated to special presentations, author meet and greets, plenty of storytelling and much more.
MORE Community ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion man cited for animal abuse after severely injuring rescue dog
- Killing on the course: Death of acclaimed ISU golfer ‘senseless’
- Cedar Rapids to Iowa City bus route begins Oct. 1
- Judge revokes probation for man with 67 no-contact violations
- Cedar River threatening to flood again
- This is the Big Ten West championship game