Thousands of walkers and runners participated in the annual Especially for You Race Against Breast Cancer on Sunday, Oct. 7.
The event includes a 5K run, 5k walk and a family fun walk. The event raises money for those unable to afford breast cancer screenings and educate the importance of early detection.
MORE Community ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man attacks woman with machete, police say
- John Waters: Cedar Rapids mayor’s comments ‘amazingly entitled’
- Now it really gets interesting for Iowa football
- Power of TV political ads limited, Iowa State report says
- Unpaid ‘newbo evolve’ vendors face few legal options
- Stat Pak: Iowa goes for 300 yards passing one week, 200 rushing the next