Uber Technologies Inc Chief Executive Travis Kalanick is likely to take a leave of absence from the troubled ride-hailing company, but no final decision has yet been made, according to a source familiar with the outcome of a Sunday board meeting.
Emil Michael, senior vice president and a close Kalanick ally, will leave the company, the source said.
Uber’s board met on Sunday to consider recommendations from an investigation into sexual harassment and related issues led by the law firm of former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.
MORE Business ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man faces felony charge after hammer attack
- Cedar Rapids man leads police on high-speed chase in stolen Jeep
- Zeb Adreon gives Iowa baseball walk-off win over Nebraska
- After bike crash, Fred Hubbell facing long road to recovery
- Cedar Rapids RoughRiders and the Zmolek brothers have been a perfect fit for each other
- Drake Relays form chart 2019: Unofficial qualifier list