More than 90 percent of votes cast at a Rockwell Collins shareholder special meeting voted in support of acquisition of B/E Aerospace, a Florida-based manufacturer of aircraft passenger cabin interior products.
B/E shareholders also approved the deal with the Cedar Rapids-based avionics and communications giant.
The deal is expected to close in the spring.
MORE Business ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa wrestling opens season in dominating fashion against Nebraska
- Solon boys’ basketball overcomes Mount Vernon in overtime, 74-70
- Vinton-Shellsburg tops CPU in girls’ basketball for the first time in 10 years
- Iowa judge tosses nine felony charges against Black Lives Matter leader
- Photos: Iowa Hawkeyes wrestling vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Person tests positive after visiting Iowa Capitol