CORALVILLE — The city “a little to the right of Iowa City” got its first Raygun shirts.
The popular Iowa-based T-shirt company announced four Coralville designs Tuesday on Twitter. The shirts include slogans like “if you came for the reefs, you’re about 300 million years late” and “home of North Liberty’s Hy-Vee.”
The shirts are $23 and can be found on the company’s website, raygunsite.com.
MORE Business ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Collins Aerospace to offer voluntary buyouts
- Downtown Cedar Rapids Harold’s Chicken moves
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 11 area scores, stats and more
- Trump’s EPA proposes clean water rollback
- Bicycles top of mind in Cedar Rapids plans
- Final two-way conversion set for downtown Cedar Rapids