Cedar Rapids City Council recently approved the rezoning and development of a $50 million-plus, 55-acre commercial-retail complex near Edgewood Town Center on Edgewood Road NE. The development will include an as yet unnamed new-to-the-area national retailer as well as a number of smaller retailers, offices, and possibly housing.
This new complex will be developed by Ahmann Co., the same developer responsible for several other projects near Edgewood NE, including the 19-acre Fountains and the 21-acre Peck’s Landing off Blairs Ferry Road NE.
The included renderings from Ahmann Co. are the same designs shown to Cedar Rapids City Council for the project’s approval.
MORE Business ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Linn-Mar takes down No. 1 Iowa City West
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 14 area scores, stats and more
- Mick McCurry’s 3-point play with 3 seconds left lifts Washington over Kennedy in overtime
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Akacia Brown’s work on the boards sends Xavier to its first loss
- Joe Ahmann's $120 million plan at Highway 100