MidWestOne Financial Group will open an office in Denver later this spring, the Iowa City-based company announced Wednesday.
Former First National Denver President Joe Van Haselen, with 27 years banking experience, was named regional president for the Denver area.
Publicly held MidWestOne has 43 offices, with 23 of those in Iowa. It has $3 billion in assets, according to its news release.
MORE Business ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Robocalls linked to health insurance, Amazon
- Iowa all-state volleyball 2018: Tipton’s Sommer Daniel is tops in 3A
- Iowa football: 5 Things to know about Nebraska
- Cedar Rapids woman faces arson charges in two apartment fires
- Cedar Rapids massage ordinance to take effect Jan. 1
- Curtis Jones found guilty of first-degree murder in cabdriver killing