Iowa’s sales tax holiday for clothing and footwear — when purchases of less than $100 are exempt from the sales tax — is this Friday and Saturday. The holiday will include online purchases.
“One way that Iowans can keep the state’s economy going during these uncertain times is to support their local retailers this weekend by taking advantage of the tax-free weekend,” said Matt Everson, state director in Iowa for the National Federation of Independent Business.
MORE Business ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa wrestling opens season in dominating fashion against Nebraska
- Solon boys’ basketball overcomes Mount Vernon in overtime, 74-70
- Vinton-Shellsburg tops CPU in girls’ basketball for the first time in 10 years
- Iowa judge tosses nine felony charges against Black Lives Matter leader
- Photos: Iowa Hawkeyes wrestling vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Person tests positive after visiting Iowa Capitol