A plea hearing is being held at 11 a.m. today for Andre Richardson, who faces multiple murder charges in connection with the 2019 shooting deaths of Royal Abram and Matrell Johnson outside the Iowa Smoke Shop last year in Cedar Rapids.
You can watch a live stream of the hearing on this page and follow along with reporter Trish Mehaffey as she tweets from the courtroom.
BACKGROUND: Catch up on what we know about the case
MORE Live Video ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Big Ten cuts non-conference football games for 2020
- Iowa reports highest single-day increase in coronavirus cases since May 1
- Kal Goodchild is back coaching, back at Benton Community
- Racism is a public health crisis that needs immediate action, Linn County Board of Health declares
- University of Iowa to spend $1 million cleaning up protest graffiti, archiving it along the way
- Empower Rural Iowa panel to switch focus to EMS services